Wednesday 24 August 2011

Pink Overload......




We had a lovely day out yesterday in Tunbridge Wells and bought some lovely items in John Lewis home store (I love all things from John Lewis!) I managed to come away with nothing from Hobbycraft (I wasn't impressed with anything in there), so my husband has promised to take me to The Glitter Pot next week, and I know I will be able to find lots in there to buy.

So today's card is quite pink - ok it's very pink!  I cannot put these papers (MME - Lost and Found) down,  this pad is not going to last very long. The stamp is from the Waltzingmouse 'You're Lovely' set, I paper pieced it with some scraps. I'm not sure if the felt flowers work with the roses as well but they are stuck down now so it's too late to change them.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges;

Pink {Ink} Sketch Challenge - sketch

Truly Scrumptious  - Rocked Up Pink

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful Sarah!! One day I'd love to do a trolley dash round the Glitter Pot, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Sarah. I really love your layout, dp's and the beautiful paper pieced dress form. I thought you said you couldn't do rolled roses!... Those look perfect to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah

    What a beautiful card.

    Love the soft delicate colours and your gorgeous flowers!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Sarah. I love the design and the image also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty card i know what you mean about those papers very yummy !! fab image too thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow-this is perfect! what a soft, lovely card....and your roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card,beautiful image and the papers and softness to the card is lovely...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete