Friday 19 August 2011

A Man/Boy Card!!!......

Oohh don't you just break out into a cold sweat when those words are mentioned?? I think male cards are my least favourite to make. Winter Wonderland  have really challenged us this week by asking for Cards For men/boys.



I couldn't get a good photo today for some reason, the papers are an olive green colour, and I used some green button twine as well. That's another Christmas card finished. 

papers - Mellissa Frances and MME
Snowman stamp - Purple Onion
Button twine - Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

Thanks for visiting
Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Sarah!! Love the way you've paper pieced the scarf. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas card, Sarah! I really like your cute snowman, and the sentiment stamp is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo, these are genius! Love them. Both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation and a perfect card for the man in your life, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS if you have not entered my new candy please check it out if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete