Sunday 6 November 2011

Red and Orange

Red and Orange is the challenge at Less is More this week. I've not been able to join in for a couple of weeks so I was glad to have time to make this card. Orange is a colour I rarely use in cardmaking but I enjoyed teaming it with red.




I used this Hero Arts stamp which is a favourite of mine and it hasn't seen ink for a little while. I coloured with Promarkers and then used a sentiment from Waltzingmouse. Very simple but I like the finished result.

I'll be back early tomorrow with this month's Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge card.

Thanks for visiting,
Sarah x

21 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah

    Your card is so beautiful and elegant. I love the combination of colours on your stamp and the perfect little sentiment. Simple it may be but it's gorgeous.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asuper card, love that stamped image. This would fit nicely with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - Poppies
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Sarah, such a lovely image too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and your card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the poppystamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Sarah. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully stamped and coloured, Sarah...Fab CAS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! I love the crisp and clean look of this card with the absolute POPS of color from your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Sarah. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love poppies and these are coloured beautifully.

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really striking image Sarah and your double border looks fab with it. Your blog is truly inspirational! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super image, it looks fun to colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully elegant card. Double border sets off the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the stamp and your colours are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this stamp and you've coloured it brilliantly :) Fab card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely poppies, beautiful card. Jean x

    ReplyDelete