Saturday 12 November 2011

Leaves.....

The challenge at Less is More this week is Leaves...  and the dreaded one layer challenge.  I knew straight away what I wanted to make and which stamp set I would use.


This is one of my very favourite Christmas stamps which is part of the Festive foilage set by Waltzingmouse. I kept this vey simple by just adding some glossy accents to the berries and a small gingham bow to add a little bit of colour. I used my scor-pal to emboss the square border. 

Sorry the photo is not great I am strugglling to get decent photos at the moment. The light here is so poor, even editing with picasso has made little difference.

Thanks for visiting,
Sarah x

27 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah

    Your card is beautiful and so elegant, I love the simplicity of it. The little ribbon bow is just perfect.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! What a great stamp and fab sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper card - love the image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Sarah,love the simplicity of it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab CAS card, Sarah. Love your image and perfect sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly brilliant Sarah, this is a new set I have and has not seen ink yet! Love the little gingham bow...great CAS card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Sarah, fabulous stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet card-love the gingham
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super job Sarah... I love your little touch of ribbon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Sarah...perfect!
    The touch of red ribbon works beautifully
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Sarah, simply BEAUTIFUL! fantastic christmas card, well done Sarah.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this - a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant! Love the 'Mwah' sentiment!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is great Sarah .. .. love the mwah sentiment!! mLOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah I love it! love the sentiment and cute berries lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card! Made me smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card, and the red bow really makes it pop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great fun card, love it :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Card and photo are wonderful. And it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely brilliant CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete