Thursday 11 August 2011

Simple...


Today's card is a really quick and simple make I'm afraid. I had no time yesterday to join in with any challenges but my daughter wanted a new home card for a friend and she gave me about 10 minutes to make it!  I always find these cards quite hard to make, I don't get inspired at all by new home cards. I have a stamp by Hero Arts that I sometimes use but this time I just raided the scraps box and made a quick little house with paper piecings and added a scrap of felt cut into a heart with a teeny tiny button. I found a pack of Mellisa Frances rub ons which I have had forever I though this was a sweet little sentiment for a couple who have just bought their first home together. 





I'll be back tomorrow with a challenge card.
Thanks for looking
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. I love the saying and what a great way to use up tiny scraps to make such a sweet house of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is gorgeous!! So stylish and just perfect. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and that sentiment is lovely!

    ReplyDelete