Monday 6 May 2013

Been AWOL...

Good Morning,

I'm not sure if anybody still visits as I have been a very naughty blogger lately, things have been so hectic here I have had no chance to create anything so I've had nothing to blog about!

I have just about managed to put a little tag together for out new challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop  blog.  This month Marlies has challenged us to use Lace.  Well I do have lots of pretty lace in my craftroom so this was a nice easy challenge for me.

As time was short I made a tag which I hope to tie onto a gift bag.



I thought this would be sweet for a little new baby gift.  I used a Melissa Frances sticker (I've had these for so long but they are very useful when you are in a hurry!) and added some lovely gingham ribbon and a piece of my favourite guipure lace, which I then embellished with a few blue self adhesive pearls. 




I used more gingham ribbon to tie a pretty bow with;


All ribbon, lace and pearls are reduced at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

Please do pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at my team mates creations they are so talented and inspiring.  There is a lovely prize on offer too if you want to join in.

Thanks for visiting!
Sarah xx 

4 comments:

  1. This certainly would make a very special tag for a new baby gift Sarah, a keepsake in itself.

    Hope you get to enjoy some of this lovely sunshine today.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!, the classic bow is adorable as are the blue pearls :)


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so very pretty, Sarah. And from the lady who says she can't tie bows, you didn't do too bad...your bow is FABULOUS! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag Sarah. Very elegant and it has a lovely vintage feeling. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete