Monday 13 August 2012

Another Sketch!

Hello there

Gosh another card made with a sketch, this is becoming a bit of an addiction.  
I made a card using the sketch at the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge which my lovely Teamie Sasha is Guest Designer for at the moment. It's such a lovely sketch and although I don't yet have any Flourishes stamps it's ok still  to join in with the challenge!

Here is the fabulous sketch


and here is my interpretation of it;





I started with the oval cut from a nestie and then stamped this rose and leaves from a Waltzingmouse stamp set, adding a few pearls to embellish. Next I chose this pretty paper for the background, it's been sitting in my scraps box for the longest time so I was happy to be able to use it up.I also used a few other scraps for the other details. The sentiment is also from Waltzingmouse stamps.




I have been wanting to use this gorgeous guipure lace from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop on a card and I thought it went well with this design, isn't it delicate?  Lastly I added a triple bow made from white seam binding. I'm quite happy with the result of this one.


Thanks for visiting
Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous interpretation of the challenge, Sarah. Such a beautiful card! It's lovely to see you joining in with us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Sarah! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes! Make sure you come out and check out all of our Birthday celebration challenges today!

    ReplyDelete